Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happiness?

What is happiness?

Accomplishments, dreams, goals, I thought that once I got there and fulfilled them I would be happy. Turns out, it doesn't feel like much when you're doing it alone. Reaching that point in life where everything is right in front of you and it's your time to shine is not like what you see in the movies. 

I keep saying that love isn't everything, and it doesn't matter as much as building a successful life for yourself but not having someone to share it with or talk to about still leaves a feeling of emptiness inside. 

I wonder if I will ever find love. I miss it sometimes, I want to feel that again. 

The emptiness hurts, physically. I just want to know if I'll ever meet that special someone, if I am loveable. 

To be honest, I miss him, but I don't know who he is. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment